Friday, January 02, 2009

The 365 day challenge

I read about this on my friend Vanessa's blog. It is a challenge to take a picture of something in your surroundings every day for a year and post it and blog about it. I am not great about blogging but I have downloaded an app on my blackberry that will hopefully allow me to post from my blackberry. It will be very easy for me to post from my phone. I can't say the picture quality will be great though! I of course will continue to do regular posts about trips and things as well.

For now I know the formatting will be off on my posts so until I can get to a computer (Sunday) that will have to wait.

I know some of my friends will enjoy this and hopefully will start it too!

So now I will catch up with the past two days. More to come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

look forward to you "challenge" posts.....happy new year. Bev