Sunday, January 25, 2009

The 365 Day challenge--Day 25

I know I'm behind a few days...but I finally found something to post about...my favorite ice cream! It is the February flavor of the month at Baskin Robbins, called Love Potion #31. It is white chocolate ice cream swirled with raspberry ice cream and little chocolate hearts with raspberry filling inside. I've been calling around to local Baskin Robbins asking when they'd get it and finally its here! I was given a five gallon container (the size they scoop from in the store) two years ago and it lasted all year! Go try it! It will only be there until the end of February!

Also, I just wanted to mention all the friends who have birthdays today and yesterday: my mother in law, Cozette, Bevin, Andrew, and Donnon's whose birthday was yesterday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

29!!!! thanks for the shout out! Your's will be here soon...any big plans?