Thursday, January 08, 2009

365 Day Challenge--day 7

For the life of me I couldn't find a suitable picture today. This is getting hard. Maybe I do to much of the same everyday...haha. I'm going to cheat and post a pic from last week while we were in Ft. Lauderdale. The pic below was in a store in our hotel. This old beach chair was at the bottom of the ocean probably for quite a while. Notice all the barnacles growing on it and then notice the sign. Let's just say I did send this picture to her telling her if I didn't like her I would have sent this to her! But luckily I DO! She's the best ma-in-law I could ask for.
Anyone that would like to play a joke on your mother-in-law (or not) I've got the store's number! Or you could go diving for one yourself...

1 comment:

Shana L. Edinger said...

You cheated! What? And you call me the cheater!