Monday, September 07, 2009

Happy Birthday Tracy!

Today is my sister's birthday. She is the best sister and I am so thankful to have her in my life. I'm so glad that I got to celebrate her birthday with her today. Her birthday is two weeks after my mom's, so we got them a cake





Here is my sister with me and my fat cheeks
From Tracy's Bridesmaid Album









Pushing me on a swing
From Tracy's Bridesmaid Album










From Tracy's Bridesmaid Album











At her wedding, March 2, 1996
From Tracy's Bridesmaid Album










Muir beach near San Francisco my junior year at Pepperdine
From Tracy's Bridesmaid Album









With her two sons, Will and Witt
From Tracy's Bridesmaid Album









Thanksgiving 2006 with Grandmother Davis, Will and Witt

From Tracy's Bridesmaid Album








On my wedding day

From Professional Pre-wedding pictures and wedding ceremony pictures

No comments: