Thursday, September 24, 2009

Getting ready for the 1500 pound baby

Change of plans...the letterpress is coming TOMORROW (Friday) instead of Saturday. We had a lot left to do to the garage so tonight we hung the drywall. The garage we have is just a one car garage that is purely for storage--it's not anything special. We took out all the old, moldy insulation and hung drywall. All of the stuff on the right has got to find a new home, also.

From Letterpress




From Letterpress


Chris let me drill some of the screws so that I could say I helped:)  I was unsure of using this thing...

From Letterpress




From Letterpress


I told Chris is was kind of like getting a nursery ready for a baby thats coming earlier than expected.  He said it was a pretty bad nursery!  Good enough for my 1500 pound baby, though!

1 comment:

Erinkhamis@yahoo.com said...

It's a great nursery! The letterpress is very lucky! :)