Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sorry for my lack of posts...

I have been so bad at keeping up with my blog.  It is more of a journal for me because I'm not really doing it anymore for people to read (because I know not many people do).  It is also a way for me to "give back" to the blogging/travel community that helps me when I am planning our trips.  I try to be as detailed as possible in my travel blogs because reading other travel blogs has given me some of my best ideas on our trips.  I also seek out "off the beaten path" places that sometimes are not ever listed in a guide book (those are the best!) and the only information you can find on these places is on a personal blog.

I still have to finish my posts about our Patagonia trip from 2010-2011 and also my trip to France in April of 2012.  Before I do that I'm going to catch up with other little trips we've done in the past year and also some posts about our house because that is really what is taking up most of our time (but we do love it)!

No comments: