Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Mama!

Today is mama's birthday. Mama is the most unselfish person I know. You are so special to me and I hope you enjoy this photo tribute to your life.

Here she is, probably about 3 years old?





Mama is 8 years old in this picture, believe it or not. She looks so young!





Probably high school age here





Standing in front of my dad's sign company




Their wedding day, November 4, 1970




Standing in front of my dad's sign company again




I'm guessing this is the 70's because of the changing hairstyles











Mama was in movies! Here is an article about her in a movie with Burt Reynolds




Modeling at 30 years old





At 35 years old with me




Modeling with my grandmother and me




My mom and sister looking at me

From Tracy's Bridesmaid Album




From Tracy's Bridesmaid Album




From Tracy's Bridesmaid Album



Looking at my newphew Will just after he was born in San Francisco, November 1999

From Tracy's Bridesmaid Album


Drinking boiled custard with my grandmother at Christmas

From Random


With Will at our wedding rehearsal (mama frequently has her eyes closed in pictures!)

From Bridesmaids dinner, Bridesmaids luncheon and Rehearsal



At our rehearsal with Chris's mom

3 comments:

Shana L. Edinger said...

So sweet it brought tears to my eyes. You really do have an awesome mom. I remember growing up that she was always smiling.

emily said...

Love her!!!!! The pic of your parents dancing at the wedding is so sweet.

Anonymous said...

love ms vicki....and love all the pics...such a sweet sentiment!