Saturday, October 18, 2008

Balloons


I came home Friday night to a bundle of balloons from Chris. Balloons make me very happy--it started when I was a young child. For my 21st birthday Chris blew up about 500 balloons (with the help of some fraternity brothers) and put them in my bedroom. He even put all the orange ones on one side of the room since I love orange:) I slept several nights with the balloons covering the room and neck high! They would occasionally pop in the middle of the night which was very startling. My roommate finally had enough of waking up to balloons in her face so I popped them, but I kept them all and still have them.

Riley was very intrigued by these balloons as you'll see in the video below...



3 comments:

emily said...

Riley is such a mess! I love that Chris still gets you balloons...what a good hubby =)

Anonymous said...

it's the little tings in life that make us happy, huh????

Ted and Shana said...

We married well. Ted gives me flowers every week since I love them so much and Chris gives you ballons. How sweet of them!