Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A special visit

My best friend, Shana, is coming out to visit next Tuesday.  She has been to visit me many times over the years and we've done a lot of "mini trips" each time she comes.  We've been to Hawaii, San Francisco, Vegas, Big Bear, Santa Barbara and San Juan Capistrano to visit the mission there.  I'm trying to figure out what to do this time since she'll be here for a much shorter period of time (5 days instead of 14 or so).  Any suggestions?

At Hanauma Bay on Oahu:


In Vegas:


At the Marin Headlands in San Francisco.  Too foggy to see the city as usual:



At Jalama Beach, my never ending quest to see the lighthouse at Point Conception:



Shana, I need more pictures of our adventures!  I'm a picture fanatic!

3 comments:

Ted and Shana said...

I think In N Out is always a good idea!

emily said...

Just so you know, I'm thinking seriously about hiding in Shana's suitcase!

Ted and Shana said...

Come on...there's lots of room! Daniel can ride in my carry on!