Friday, August 10, 2012

My 32nd birthday

I had a very special treat for my birthday--my friend LeeAnn made a last minute business trip to LA from Madrid so we got to spend some time together!  It was great seeing my friend from across the world that I had just seen a month before!

From Bacara for Liz's 32nd birthday



The next weekend we went to the Bacara in Santa Barbara.

From Bacara for Liz's 32nd birthday



From Bacara for Liz's 32nd birthday



From Bacara for Liz's 32nd birthday



From Bacara for Liz's 32nd birthday




Ducks on the beach!

From Bacara for Liz's 32nd birthday




One of our favorite things on vacation: room service!


From Bacara for Liz's 32nd birthday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww! Your friend is so nice, and you are so lucky to get to go to that beautiful place. :D