Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas 2009

Chris and I celebrated Christmas last Saturday and you can see my excitement over my unexpected gift--a photo scanner! I love old pictures so now you will be seeing more of them on this blog! My letterpress was my Christmas gift back in September so I was not expecting this at all.




"Christmas night" we went to dinner at the Biltmore in downtown Los Angeles














On Monday we drove to Chris's hometown to stay the night with friends on our way up to Idaho and beautiful Ben was our gracious host, along with his parents, Eddie and Jessica! Ben in a santa suit is about the cutest thing I've ever seen!






On our way to Idaho I planned our stops around Pilot truck stops since I am a Vols fan and love Pilot!! This is in Winnemucca, Nevada


Snow in the middle of nowhere in northern Nevada







We finally made it into Oregon where I noticed these interesting rock formations


Finally, Idaho! There is just a bit of snow here and it looks like we won't get any more before we leave.



Soon we are heading to Utah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Liz!!!