Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Vote for me to go to Antarctica!!!!

I have entered a contest...Blog Your Way to Antarctica!  If I win, I get to go
 to Antarctica next February and blog about it every day!  The only way to 
win is to receive votes, so that's why I'm asking you to vote for me.  
and read my blog entry.  Click the blue "Vote for Me" button 
under my picture. You must register to vote for me but you
will not receive spam! After you register, go to your email 
inbox and there should be an email from Quark Expeditions 
asking you to verify your email address. Do this by
clicking the link inside the email. Once you click 
that link you should be able to vote for me.
You might have to search for me using my 
name (Elizabeth Witt--my legal name). For some
reason the contest says I'm from Canada, but we know that is not true!

Most of you know about my dream to go to
Antarctica...help me make this dream come true!

2 comments:

Katy Southern said...

Done! I voted for you! Good LUck!

Walters Press said...

Thank you Katy!