Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today my dad turns 64 years old.  He is the hardest working man I know but his family always comes before work.  He has taught me a lot of things, some that I am just now realizing, and I'm sure there will be many more lessons for years to come.  






Look at the bowl on his head.  Getting a haircut on the public square in Lebanon.




He took me deep sea fishing in Ft. Lauderdale when I was young.  I caught this barracuda--he caught the bottom of the boat.  I would never do this now!



Visiting my sister in San Francisco after Will was born
Chris and I with my parents in Ft. Lauderdale after Christmas 2008

From Christmas 2008




My favorite picture, at our wedding
I love you, Daddy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a keeper!!!

tatum said...

liz - this is so sweet! i just found your blog yesterday and am going back through your posts...playing catch up. hope all is well with you!