Friday, November 30, 2007

Chris and I are leaving for our belated honeymoon to Italy in two weeks. I feel very unprepared. I'm going to hit the internet hard this weekend doing research, except of course when UT is playing LSU for the SEC Championship! I'm very excited about that.

We got our Christmas tree the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I had talked about getting our tree for a month and I'm sure Chris was starting to get tired of hearing about it! It turns out that Chris is highly allergic to our Christmas tree so I think we're going to have to move it out to the patio. It will be very odd to have a Christmas tree on the patio, but you gotta do what you gotta do. We are having our own Christmas morning celebration on Saturday December 8 because we're leaving for Italy at 6:30am on Saturday December 15. We weren't going to do any "Christmas morning events" but I thought of doing it before we left because it's our first Christmas as a married couple AND I'm such an impatient person I can hardly wait until December 25!

Riley has not even acknowledged our tree. I think that is very odd because it's full of smells and I know it's got to be driving his nose wild! It has taken over the room that he hangs out in most so maybe he's threatened:)

1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

You´ll love Italy! Be sure to post pictures when you get back- I´ve emailed you some hints. But I expect Spain on the agenda next time. =)